Please join our private mailing list to receive notification of upcoming group adult art classes in a variety of mediums including watercolour and acrylic, as well as our seasonal art shows.
Encourage your creative capacity!
Click here to register for art class or to contact Malcolm Glover with further questions.
Free your Imaginative Capacity!
Discover the transformative possibilities of creavtivity!
We live in a world of form and colour ~ Our soul life is enriched by art making.
Artistic activity can expand our consciousness to encompass and explore life with enlivened confidence, flexibility and imagination. Art can be used in many ways to explore your individual needs, and support your well-being.
A Transformative approach to the Arts seeks create a bridge between the spiritual aspirations
of the human being and the spiritual in the cosmos.
We hope to encourage a relationship through various arts that brings integration between body, soul and spirit
* Watercolour painting ~ A free-flowing experience of colour can unlock your creative source and imagination.
* Dynamic and Shaded Drawing ~ strengthens your sense life while engaging archetypal forms and flow.
* Creative Movement ~ to embody the creative flow of life, soul and spirit
* Clay Modeling ~ through a relation to the priciples of metamorphosis build your sense of well-being.
* Collage ~ can work with playful self-expression while exploring individual questions.
* Meditative Colour ~ offers a slower, more contemplative experience and relieve stress.
* Natural Plant Colours ~ give gentle support to depleted life forces and enhances the healing process.
Please check back for new upcoming classes.
"Colour is the soul of nature and of the entire cosmos.
We participate in this soul when we experience colour." ~ Rudolf Steiner
Malcolm Glover studied at OCA - the Ontario College of Art, Foundation Studies in Anthroposophy
through The Rudolf Steiner Centre, Toronto, Arscura ~ School for Living Art, Toronto,
and at Tobias School of Art & Therapy, Sussex, England.